Senior Product Manager, Digital Operations in Phoenix, AZ
Republic Services is an industry leader in U.S. recycling and non-hazardous solid waste. Through our subsidiaries, Republic’s collection companies, recycling centers, transfer stations, and landfills focus on providing effective solutions to make proper waste disposal effortless for our 14 million customers. We’ll handle it from here., our brand promise, lets customers know they can count on Republic to provide a superior experience while fostering a sustainable Blue Planet for future generations to enjoy a cleaner, safer and healthier world.
Why Work with Us
Our Company cannot thrive without great people devoted to serving customers, the community, and the planet. We hire the best people to make Republic a great place to work. We are focused on attracting talented individuals across professions who are as committed to serving customers and the planet as we are. We strive to create a workplace that's meaningful and rewarding to our 33,000 employees. That's why we are proud to be recognized as Best Large Employer by Forbes, World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere, and One of the Most Meaningful Companies to Work for in America by Business Insider.
The Senior Product Manager, Digital Operations is responsible for managing mobile and in-cab solutions for Republic’s frontline service delivery providers. Working closely with Corporate, IT, and vendor resource groups, the Digital Operations Product Manager will ensure frontline mobile and in-cab technologies are adequately supported and evolved to meet changing customer and operational demands. This position supports a core and foundational component of Republic’s future-state operating strategy, and will act as a leader in integrating and executing all aspects of our related mobile and in-cab solutions and applications.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Provides day-to-day management of mobile and in-cab solutions for frontline service providers.
- Oversees support channels across IT and vendor networks.
- Defines creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps based on future-state operating strategies and visions.
- Leads the development and deployment of comprehensive monitoring and reporting tools to ensure technology utilization aligns with Company goals and objectives.
- Supports the design, development, and deployment of new capabilities, applications, and hardware solutions.
- Prepares presentations and effectively communicates usage statics to business stakeholders and leadership teams.
- Actively manages vendor relationships and influences product development roadmaps.
- Continually monitors the mobile and in-cab landscape and educates leadership teams on technologies and strategies.
- Interfaces with the local operations teams where appropriate to support field technology needs.
- This position may require travel up to 50% of the time.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing enterprise in-cab technology solutions in the waste, transportation, or logistics industry.
- Demonstrated experience supporting an enterprise mobile or in-cab technology implementation.
- Experience with AT&T Workforce Manager or similar product suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to produce meaningful content in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Visio, as well as the ability to present to groups at all levels, including executive leadership.
- Applied understanding of resource-based, enterprise technology support strategies.
- Ability to assess and model ROI of current and proposed technology solutions.
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of current-state operational processes and areas of opportunity to drive maximum product value.
- Demonstrated experience effectively managing vendor relationships.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
- Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
- Short- and long-term disability.
- Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
- Employee discount programs.
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).