Senior Analyst Strategy & Transformation in Phoenix, AZ
Republic Services is an industry leader in U.S. recycling and non-hazardous solid waste. Through our subsidiaries, Republic’s collection companies, recycling centers, transfer stations, and landfills focus on providing effective solutions to make proper waste disposal effortless for our 14 million customers. We’ll handle it from here., our brand promise, lets customers know they can count on Republic to provide a superior experience while fostering a sustainable Blue Planet for future generations to enjoy a cleaner, safer and healthier world.
Why Work with Us
Our Company cannot thrive without great people devoted to serving customers, the community, and the planet. We hire the best people to make Republic a great place to work. We are focused on attracting talented individuals across professions who are as committed to serving customers and the planet as we are. We strive to create a workplace that's meaningful and rewarding to our 33,000 employees. That's why we are proud to be recognized as Best Large Employer by Forbes, World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere, and One of the Most Meaningful Companies to Work for in America by Business Insider.
The Senior Analyst, Strategy & Transformation plays an important role in driving change and is responsible for discovering, documenting, and supporting the design of effective processes, procedures, and methods that are in line with the strategic direction set as assigned by BTO leadership. This position partners with and supports BTO leadership to ensure that prioritized projects and initiatives are planned, executed and monitored including reporting on project milestones and expected results.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Works collaboratively to support decision making related to process documentation and design, while helping ensure the goals of departmental initiatives are met.
- Supports department leadership to lay out project milestones, dependencies, and deliverables.
- Assists with research and analysis supporting the development and ongoing assessment of long-term strategic positioning of the Company, including but not limited to industry research, market analysis, competitive intelligence, risk assessment, profitability analysis, and financial modeling.
- Provides change management support and guidance in support of functional leaders in the business to support transition needs.
- Analyzes and reports on key measures of success and adoption.
- Establishes relationships with internal customers.
- Complete process mapping and current/future state mapping as required by initiatives.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience involving business process implementation, certification, project management or change management.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience participating in enterprise level, multi-departmental projects or related experience.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with ability to quickly build relationships and trust.
- Experience with process documentation and design.
- Established understanding of financial principles and cost-effective strategy.
- Experience in data reporting with aptitude in quantitative analysis.
- Process and results orientation for setting and pursuing aggressive goals, demonstrating a strong commitment to organizational success and marshaling resources to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Creative thinking to challenges conventional solutions.
- Strong understanding of process implications on larger business needs and issues.
- Ability to plan, monitor and implement projects using timely and cost effective methods.
- Ability to identify the information needed to clarify a situation, seek that information from appropriate sources, and skillfully pose questions to draw out pertinent information.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
- Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
- Short- and long-term disability.
- Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
- Employee discount programs.
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).