Talent Acquisition Partner in Chandler, AZ
Republic Services is an industry leader in U.S. recycling and non-hazardous solid waste. Through our subsidiaries, Republic’s collection companies, recycling centers, transfer stations, and landfills focus on providing effective solutions to make proper waste disposal effortless for our 14 million customers. We’ll handle it from here., our brand promise, lets customers know they can count on Republic to provide a superior experience while fostering a sustainable Blue Planet for future generations to enjoy a cleaner, safer and healthier world.
Why Work with Us
Our Company cannot thrive without great people devoted to serving customers, the community, and the planet. We hire the best people to make Republic a great place to work. We are focused on attracting talented individuals across professions who are as committed to serving customers and the planet as we are. We strive to create a workplace that's meaningful and rewarding to our 33,000 employees. That's why we are proud to be recognized as Best Large Employer by Forbes, World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere, and One of the Most Meaningful Companies to Work for in America by Business Insider.
The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for handling all aspects of talent sourcing and recruiting for his or her assigned requisitions; and building and maintaining relationships with Hiring Managers and Human Resources, community organizations, and other recruiting sources. The Talent Acquisition Partner is also responsible for developing new, creative recruiting ideas employing traditional and non-traditional sourcing strategies, and utilizing approved venues to identify and recruit appropriate candidates to fill positions at all levels. The Talent Acquisition Partner plays a critical role in ensuring the Company hires the best possible talent for all positions.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Coordinates full-cycle recruiting for open positions, including assisting managers with the identification of viable candidates, interviewing, and selection.
- Using traditional and non-traditional resources, sources and entices a qualified pool of both active and passive candidates by conducting searches through creative sourcing techniques including social media, job posting boards, cold-calling, networking, internet mining, trade journal advertising, professional networking sites, job fairs, campus recruiting, etc.
- Manages candidate engagement, provides a positive candidate experience; maintains responsive communication, and acts as a candidate advocate.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding both the recruiting process and candidate job fit.
- Delivers and negotiates employment offers.
- Maintains tracking system of all requisition and applicant activity.
- May assist other functional Talent Acquisition Partners as needed, such as presenting at local universities, schools, recruitment events and job fairs, as well as community group meetings to increase awareness of the Company and excitement around job opportunities.
- Establishes and continuously develops networks through industry contacts, university relations, association memberships, trade groups, and military affiliations, among other sources, to maximize recruitment resources and opportunities for the Company.
- Complies with all Company policies, procedures and guidelines, including those related to sourcing, recruiting and selection.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
- Minimum of 2 years of recruiting, sourcing or human resource experience (required).
- At least 1 year of experience working with, and up to date knowledge of, sourcing and recruiting through an applicant tracking system (required).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience supporting client groups in a Fortune 500 corporate environment.
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws.
- High energy, passionate individual who loves people and loves recruiting.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as in a team setting/collaborative environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple assignments and display strong organizational skills.
- Strong PC skills with business and communication software (Word Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
- Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
- Short- and long-term disability.
- Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
- Employee discount programs.
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).