Customer Service Representative $14-$15 Starting 12/11/2017 in Chandler, AZ
Republic Services is an industry leader in U.S. recycling and non-hazardous solid waste. Through our subsidiaries, Republic’s collection companies, recycling centers, transfer stations, and landfills focus on providing effective solutions to make proper waste disposal effortless for our 14 million customers. We’ll handle it from here., our brand promise, lets customers know they can count on Republic to provide a superior experience while fostering a sustainable Blue Planet for future generations to enjoy a cleaner, safer and healthier world.
As a Call Center Customer Service Representative, your goal is to deliver the highest level of quality service to our customers. You will have the support of your Customer Resource Supervisor and ongoing training and development to ensure your success. As a Customer Service Representative, you will receive and respond to customer calls, inquiries, requests, and complaints. Utilizing the skills gained in our four-week training program, you will research the request and ultimately deliver a superior customer service experience.
Why Republic Services?
- Help us protect our planet in a customer service job that makes a difference
- Highly competitive salary, plus generous benefits
- New, state-of-the-art center with the latest technology tools.
- Stand up desks: At the push of a button your workspace will rise so you can stand while working.
- Excellent locations, with daycare and fitness facilities nearby
- One of Business Insider's 30 Most Meaningful Companies to Work For in America
- Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers
- Ethisphere's 2017 World's Most Ethical Companies
Be a true customer resource.
- Serve as a concierge between our customers and our company
- Be highly empowered to problem solve with customers using your judgment and skills on the first call.
- Respond to mostly inbound calls.
- Receive four weeks of paid training.
- Have excellent opportunity for career advancement, including positions that offer sales and commission.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent. The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits