Republic Services Lead Mobile Centrifuge Operator in Alexander, North Dakota
Requisition ID: 28420BR
Job Title: Lead Mobile Centrifuge Operator
Division: 6402: Alexander
Location: 60002: Alexander-14391 39TH ST NW
Position Type: Full-Time
Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
The Ops Lead Solids Control is responsible the day-to-day field management of Solids Control site operations, including mobilization, operation and demobilization. The Ops Lead Solids Control must conduct all activities according to regulations and relevant Company policies and procedures; and interact with all customers in a courteous and respectful manner.
• Supervises Solids Control mobilization, operation and demobilization of equipment to customer work sites (i.e., dryers, centrifuges, vacuums, screw conveyors, pumps, etc.).
• Troubleshoots equipment, prepares daily reporting, performs on the job maintenance, and orders equipment and supplies.
• Supervises operators during service delivery.
• Trains and mentors new employees.
• Assists/directs the daily work of other operators.
• Guides team members and ensures that they are following proper safety and work procedures.
• Responsible for leading a 10-15 minute tailgate meeting with all team members at the beginning of work shift.
• Attends all required safety meetings and conducts all business activities in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Minimum of three years of solids control experience and training.
• Experience in the oil and gas industry.
• Minimum of one year lead or supervisory experience.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Ability to complete
• Basic math and computer skills.
• Ability to define problems, establish facts and help draw valid conclusions.
• Good customer services skills to meet and exceed customer expectations; acts in a professional, courteous and cooperative manner toward customers and co-workers; works with a sense of honesty and trustworthiness.
• Good time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient and safe manner.
• Good follow through ability; adheres to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise.
• Ability to adhere to Company policies and rules set forth; promotes the Company’s safety standards; does not take inappropriate risks.
• Maintains a feeling of pride in work; strives to achieve all goals.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.