Republic Services BILINGUAL Customer Resource Associate - Call Center $16/ hour in Chandler, Arizona
Requisition ID: 29371BR
Job Title: BILINGUAL Customer Resource Associate - Call Center $16/ hour
Division: 4381: Phoenix Service Center
Location: 04224: Chandler-2525 West Frye Road
Position Type: Full-Time
Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
With appropriate knowledge of the Company’s services and processes, the Customer Resource Associate works under the direct supervision of the Customer Resource Supervisor in a Customer Resource Center to deliver the highest level of quality service to our customers. The Customer Resource Associate receives and responds to customer calls, inquiries, requests and complaints, which may require research and investigation to reach resolution; and delivers superior customer service in a prompt, respectful and courteous manner to ensure customer concerns are resolved.
• Successfully completes training to become knowledgeable about the waste services industry and Republic Services’ processes, services and policies.
• Responds in a timely and accurate manner to customer service calls, ensuring that service issues and concerns are treated in a respectful and professional manner.
• Effectively responds to routine issues regarding residential and commercial service matters, which may involve outbound calls and other communications to resolve billing questions, service inquiries or cancellations, residential price increases and equipment issues.
• Returns all internal and external calls, emails and faxes in a timely manner to ensure that customers’ concerns are understood, addressed and resolved in an efficient and complete manner.
• Receives and reviews individual performance metric reports and action plans with manager to understand individual performance.
• Enters service data into computer for billing and scheduling purposes.
• Logs information about customer service interactions into systems; updates information in a timely and accurate manner in order for associates to able to track service inquiries and resolution.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree.
• Waste or service industry experience.
• Are you bi-lingual in English and Spanish?
• High school diploma or GED.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Good time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient manner.
• Good communication skills; able to effectively communicate to all levels of management and customers.
• Strong active listening skills; gives full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions when appropriate, and letting others fully state their ideas.
• Grasps concepts quickly and has good follow through skills; adheres to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise; maintains a positive outlook.
• Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
• Excellent self-motivation skills; maintains a feeling of pride in work; has a strong work ethic and strives to achieve all goals.
• Trustworthy and maintains the highest level of confidentiality at all times.
• High energy, friendly and engaging.
• Excellent service orientation; actively looks for ways to help people.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information,