Republic Services Customer Data Specialist in Chandler, Arizona
Customer Data Specialist
4381: Phoenix Service Center
The Customer Data Specialist is primarily responsible for the timely and high quality data entry of customer information into the Company’s billing system.
• Minimum of two years of sales and/or customer service experience. • Are you bi-lingual in English and Spanish?
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
04224: Chandler-2525 West Frye Road
• Responsible for the integrity of data entered into the billing system, applying expertise and caution to ensure accordance with relevant regulations, local requirements and Company policies. • Reviews records to be keyed in detail, taking care to validate data against source documents and reconcile variances. • Monitors daily workload and resolves deficiencies in required documentation, communication and/or data. • Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the systems employed by the Company, including but not limited to the queue management and billing systems. • Builds relationships with the Customer Service and Sales departments through open and objective communication. • Recognizes out of scope activities, as well as the impact of issues, delays and changes, and communicates with involved parties and/or management as needed. • Maintains a positive, results oriented work environment, collaborating with fellow team members to achieve Company standards and expectations. • Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent. The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• High school diploma or GED.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a high volume environment. • Excellent communication skills. • Thorough attention to detail.. • Ability to complete tasks, meet deadlines and multi-task. • Knowledge of basic computer functions and ability to use Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
About Republic Services
Through our subsidiaries, we provide non-hazardous solid waste and recycling services for commercial, industrial, municipal and residential customers. Our customers come first as we strive to safely and sustainably provide reliable service through our facilities across 41 states and Puerto Rico. At Republic Services, we’re guided by five essential core values – to be Respectful, Responsible, Reliable, Resourceful, and Relentless in all we do, every day. Our highly passionate, professional team is reminded of these principles every time they see the five R’s joined together to form the Republic Services Star. It’s what makes us who we are, reminding us to keep our customers at the heart of it all.
Republic Services, Inc. was incorporated in 1996 with a “can do” spirit, driving its dramatic growth and acquisitions through the years, welcoming other organizations that share its values and fiduciary discipline. Today, Republic Services, Inc. is the second largest provider of services in the domestic non-hazardous solid waste industry, as measured by revenue as well as a Fortune 500 company, publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: RSG).
Why Work with Us
We employ approximately 33,000 full-time employees and work to create and maintain an environment that attracts, develops and retains people who assure our success with customers and differentiate us from our competitors. We want to be an employer of choice for top talent. Recent recognition includes being listed on Forbes Best Large Companies in America, Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies and Business Insider’s Most Meaningful Companies in America.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits:
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
• Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
• Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
• Short- and long-term disability.
• Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
• Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
• Employee discount programs.
• 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).