Republic Services Customer Resource Associate ( Bilingual Customer Service ) in Chandler, Arizona
Customer Resource Associate ( Bilingual Customer Service )
4381: Phoenix Service Center
With appropriate knowledge of the Company’s services and processes, the Customer Resource Associate works under the direct supervision of the Customer Resource Supervisor in a Customer Resource Center to deliver the highest level of quality service to our customers. The Customer Resource Associate receives and responds to customer calls, inquiries, requests and complaints, which may require research and investigation to reach resolution; and delivers superior customer service in a prompt, respectful and courteous manner to ensure customer concerns are resolved.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree. • Waste or service industry experience. • Are you bi-lingual in English and Spanish?
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
04224: Chandler-2525 West Frye Road
• Successfully completes training to become knowledgeable about the waste services industry and Republic Services’ processes, services and policies. • Responds in a timely and accurate manner to customer service calls, ensuring that service issues and concerns are treated in a respectful and professional manner. • Effectively responds to routine issues regarding residential and commercial service matters, which may involve outbound calls and other communications to resolve billing questions, service inquiries or cancellations, residential price increases and equipment issues. • Returns all internal and external calls, emails and faxes in a timely manner to ensure that customers’ concerns are understood, addressed and resolved in an efficient and complete manner. • Receives and reviews individual performance metric reports and action plans with manager to understand individual performance. • Enters service data into computer for billing and scheduling purposes. • Logs information about customer service interactions into systems; updates information in a timely and accurate manner in order for associates to able to track service inquiries and resolution. • Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent. The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• High school diploma or GED.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Good time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient manner. • Good communication skills; able to effectively communicate to all levels of management and customers. • Strong active listening skills; gives full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions when appropriate, and letting others fully state their ideas. • Grasps concepts quickly and has good follow through skills; adheres to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise; maintains a positive outlook. • Excellent written and verbal presentation skills. • Excellent self-motivation skills; maintains a feeling of pride in work; has a strong work ethic and strives to achieve all goals. • Trustworthy and maintains the highest level of confidentiality at all times. • High energy, friendly and engaging. • Excellent service orientation; actively looks for ways to help people.
Through our subsidiaries, we provide non-hazardous solid waste and recycling services for commercial, industrial, municipal and residential customers. Our customers come first as we strive to safely and sustainably provide reliable service through our facilities across 41 states and Puerto Rico. At Republic Services, we’re guided by five essential core values – to be Respectful, Responsible, Reliable, Resourceful, and Relentless in all we do, every day. Our highly passionate, professional team is reminded of these principles every time they see the five R’s joined together to form the Republic Services Star. It’s what makes us who we are, reminding us to keep our customers at the heart of it all.
Republic Services, Inc. was incorporated in 1996 with a “can do” spirit, driving its dramatic growth and acquisitions through the years, welcoming other organizations that share its values and fiduciary discipline. Today, Republic Services, Inc. is the second largest provider of services in the domestic non-hazardous solid waste industry, as measured by revenue as well as a Fortune 500 company, publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: RSG).
We employ approximately 33,000 full-time employees and work to create and maintain an environment that attracts, develops and retains people who assure our success with customers and differentiate us from our competitors. We want to be an employer of choice for top talent. Recent recognition includes being listed on Forbes Best Large Companies in America, Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies and Business Insider’s Most Meaningful Companies in America.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits:
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
• Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
• Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
• Short- and long-term disability.
• Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
• Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
• Employee discount programs.
• 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).