Republic Services Customer Resource Supervisor - Call Center in Chandler, Arizona
Customer Resource Supervisor - Call Center
4381: Phoenix Service Center
With general direction from the Customer Resource Center (CRC) Manager, the CRC Supervisor supervises customer service representatives, utilizing a hands-on approach to ensure consistent and effective delivery of customer service activities. The CRC Supervisor may act as manager on duty in the absence of other managerial personnel, when needed, to provide management support and handle urgent matters at the CRC.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
04224: Chandler-2525 West Frye Road
• Supervises Customer Service Representatives performing customer service activities including responding to service inquiries, retaining existing accounts and resolving problems. • Responsible for the hiring, training, coaching, and performance management of Customer Service Representatives. • Manages performance as appropriate and ensures accurate processing of employee payroll. • Conducts side-by-side observations and quality assurance reviews to ensure quality customer interactions and productivity procedures are followed. • Coaches and develops team members in soft skills and account management skills including, but not limited to, probing, closing, supporting, mirroring, voice inflection, benefit/value statements, active listening and call control techniques. • Responds in a professional and courteous manner to escalated customer service concerns in order to reach an effective resolution. This may entail coordinating with, and working through, other departments, including Sales, Operations and Accounting, to resolve issues. • Manages support functions for the team, ensuring access to systems such as Salesforce, the Cisco telephone system and other systems required to achieve targets/goals. • Monitors and assesses the department’s operational performance and trends to adjust activities as appropriate. • Based on current and historical data, ensures the most efficient use of labor while balancing quality levels of customer service. • Analyzes and understands customer needs based on customer feedback, call monitoring and various information sources. Uses information received to make recommendations to support business goals. • Provides back-up support to the CRC to respond to calls during staffing shortages, high volume activity or as needed. • Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent. The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, Sales or Marketing. • Prior experience within Republic Services. • Waste industry knowledge. • Are you bi-lingual in English and Spanish? • High School diploma or G.E.D. (required) • Minimum of 3 years of customer service call center experience. (required) • Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience or experience in a lead role. (required)
About Republic Services
Through our subsidiaries, we provide non-hazardous solid waste and recycling services for commercial, industrial, municipal and residential customers. Our customers come first as we strive to safely and sustainably provide reliable service through our facilities across 41 states and Puerto Rico. At Republic Services, we’re guided by five essential core values – to be Respectful, Responsible, Reliable, Resourceful, and Relentless in all we do, every day. Our highly passionate, professional team is reminded of these principles every time they see the five R’s joined together to form the Republic Services Star. It’s what makes us who we are, reminding us to keep our customers at the heart of it all.
Republic Services, Inc. was incorporated in 1996 with a “can do” spirit, driving its dramatic growth and acquisitions through the years, welcoming other organizations that share its values and fiduciary discipline. Today, Republic Services, Inc. is the second largest provider of services in the domestic non-hazardous solid waste industry, as measured by revenue as well as a Fortune 500 company, publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: RSG).
Why Work with Us
We employ approximately 33,000 full-time employees and work to create and maintain an environment that attracts, develops and retains people who assure our success with customers and differentiate us from our competitors. We want to be an employer of choice for top talent. Recent recognition includes being listed on Forbes Best Large Companies in America, Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies and Business Insider’s Most Meaningful Companies in America.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits:
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
• Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
• Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
• Short- and long-term disability.
• Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
• Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
• Employee discount programs.
• 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).