Republic Services Customer Resource Supervisor - Call Center in Chandler, Arizona
Requisition ID: 28775BR
Job Title: Customer Resource Supervisor - Call Center
Division: 4381: Phoenix Service Center
Location: 04224: Chandler-2525 West Frye Road
Position Type: Full-Time
Exempt Status: Exempt
With general direction from the Customer Resource Center (CRC) Manager, the CRC Supervisor supervises customer service representatives, utilizing a hands-on approach to ensure consistent and effective delivery of customer service activities. The CRC Supervisor may act as manager on duty in the absence of other managerial personnel, when needed, to provide management support and handle urgent matters at the CRC.
• Supervises Customer Service Representatives performing customer service activities including responding to service inquiries, retaining existing accounts and resolving problems.
• Responsible for the hiring, training, coaching, and performance management of Customer Service Representatives.
• Manages performance as appropriate and ensures accurate processing of employee payroll.
• Conducts side-by-side observations and quality assurance reviews to ensure quality customer interactions and productivity procedures are followed.
• Coaches and develops team members in soft skills and account management skills including, but not limited to, probing, closing, supporting, mirroring, voice inflection, benefit/value statements, active listening and call control techniques.
• Responds in a professional and courteous manner to escalated customer service concerns in order to reach an effective resolution. This may entail coordinating with, and working through, other departments, including Sales, Operations and Accounting, to resolve issues.
• Manages support functions for the team, ensuring access to systems such as Salesforce, the Cisco telephone system and other systems required to achieve targets/goals.
• Monitors and assesses the department’s operational performance and trends to adjust activities as appropriate.
• Based on current and historical data, ensures the most efficient use of labor while balancing quality levels of customer service.
• Analyzes and understands customer needs based on customer feedback, call monitoring and various information sources. Uses information received to make recommendations to support business goals.
• Provides back-up support to the CRC to respond to calls during staffing shortages, high volume activity or as needed.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, Sales or Marketing.
• Prior experience within Republic Services.
• Waste industry knowledge.
• Are you bi-lingual in English and Spanish?
• High School diploma or G.E.D. (required)
• Minimum of 3 years of customer service call center experience. (required)
• Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience or experience in a lead role. (required)
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.