Republic Services Major Account Executive - Home Owner Association in Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Major Account Executive - Home Owner Association
4894: AWS - Eden Prairie
Within a designated market, which may cross divisions, the Major Account Executive-HOA is responsible for identifying leads and proactively prospecting and selling new residential waste services, recycling waste services, and all other services to potential and existing home owners associations. In coordination with other Field Sales personnel, the Major Account Executive - HOA meets regularly with prospective new clients in assigned market area to deliver sales presentations, follow up with key decision makers and sell all services, including total waste stream management, as appropriate.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
27203: Eden Prairie-9813 Flying Clou
• Identifies viable leads, manages prospects and acquires new, profitable residential accounts to meet and exceed established targeted revenue goals. • Builds relationships and increases Company visibility through participation in Company-sponsored activities as required; attends trade shows, chamber of commerce events and other events, as necessary. Acts as a company representative at community events, where required. • Utilizes the Company’s Contact Relationship Management tool (SFDC), schedules and documents all activities, and develops robust information profiles on prospective customers to facilitate acquisition of new customers. • Utilizes HOA proforma to review financial evaluation with Business Unit leadership to align on program offer and service options. • Develops and maintains an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends in designated market to anticipate changing customer needs; proactively manages customer base. • Prepares and delivers sales presentations; follows up with key decision makers to assure contracts are closed in a timely and price efficient manner. • Meets monthly with the applicable Division Sales Manager to review the sales pipeline and to secure input. • Maintains a thorough knowledge of the Company’s available services, lines of business, pricing structures and offer services to potential home owners associations, including total waste stream management solutions, as appropriate, to grow targeted profitable revenue and contribute to Company goals and objectives. • Meets regularly with local Sales and General Managers, as appropriate, to review sales activities and prospective customer calling activities. • Completes all required Customer Service Agreements (“CSAs”), CRM entries and other reports in a complete, accurate and timely manner. • Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent. The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• 4 years of prior sales experience that includes a minimum of one year managing, selling to and retaining large, complex customer accounts. (Required) • Valid driver’s license.(Required) • Bachelor’s Degree. • Prior waste industry or service industry experience.
Through our subsidiaries, we provide non-hazardous solid waste and recycling services for commercial, industrial, municipal and residential customers. Our customers come first as we strive to safely and sustainably provide reliable service through our facilities across 41 states and Puerto Rico. At Republic Services, we’re guided by five essential core values – to be Respectful, Responsible, Reliable, Resourceful, and Relentless in all we do, every day. Our highly passionate, professional team is reminded of these principles every time they see the five R’s joined together to form the Republic Services Star. It’s what makes us who we are, reminding us to keep our customers at the heart of it all.
Republic Services, Inc. was incorporated in 1996 with a “can do” spirit, driving its dramatic growth and acquisitions through the years, welcoming other organizations that share its values and fiduciary discipline. Today, Republic Services, Inc. is the second largest provider of services in the domestic non-hazardous solid waste industry, as measured by revenue as well as a Fortune 500 company, publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: RSG).
We employ approximately 33,000 full-time employees and work to create and maintain an environment that attracts, develops and retains people who assure our success with customers and differentiate us from our competitors. We want to be an employer of choice for top talent. Recent recognition includes being listed on Forbes Best Large Companies in America, Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies and Business Insider’s Most Meaningful Companies in America.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits:
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
• Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
• Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
• Short- and long-term disability.
• Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
• Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
• Employee discount programs.
• 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).