Republic Services Area Revenue Management Analyst in Indianapolis, Indiana
Requisition ID: 29450BR
Job Title: Area Revenue Management Analyst
Division: 4104: Great Lakes Area CC
Location: 18005: Indianapolis-832 Langsdale AV
Position Type: Full-Time
Exempt Status: Exempt
The Area Revenue Management Analyst is responsible for the planning and execution of revenue management activities within an assigned Area. This position interacts with all departments to align actions with the strategy of the organization. The Area Revenue Management Analyst helps understand and convey important market characteristics necessary to determine the most effective revenue management plan.
• Leads the execution of the revenue management strategy within defined markets.
• Plans, implements and executes pricing recommendations and manages the customer portfolio.
• Audits and reviews processes to ensure compliance with pricing recommendations.
• Assesses market performance of revenue management plans across services and segments; develops and makes recommendations and action items to further drive market, service and segment share and profitability.
• Develops strategic recommendations by working with business units to analyze and understand all necessary data, including internal sales data, market trends, competitive landscape and current prices.
• Sets budget targets by division and line of business.
• Tracks and reports key performance metrics related to market pricing strategies.
• This position may require travel by air, car and/or other modes of up to 50% of the time.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Statistics or Business Administration.
• Master’s Degree.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in finance or analytics.
• Minimum of 5 years of prior experience in pricing, economics, statistics, or market planning.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience in the service, transportation, or logistics industry.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to solve complex problems and maintain objectivity.
• Ability to professionally interact with and influence others to gain support for ideas, proposals, projects and solutions.
• Ability to build and foster collaborative relationships by developing, maintaining and strengthening partnerships with others inside and/or outside the organization.
• Excellent negotiating, leadership, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated initiative to thoughtfully research and follow up on non-standard situations to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to address issues using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
• Ability to work collaboratively across functional teams and different organizational levels to deliver results.
• Ability to evaluate processes and help drive improvement initiatives.
• Strong software proficiency in Excel, ESSbase, and other analytical programs.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.