Republic Services Account Manager - Commercial/Industrial in Midland, Texas
Account Manager - Commercial/Industrial
3438: Duncan Disposal-Midland
The Account Manager – Commercial/Industrial is responsible for proactively maintaining and retaining relationships with existing customers for permanent commercial and industrial waste services in an assigned territory.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
48004: Midland-8220 W Highway 80
• Effectively maintains and retains existing customers by building effective long-term relationships and customer loyalty. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required by personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company. • Develops and maintains a thorough knowledge of the Company’s available services, lines of business, pricing structures, and offers additional services as appropriate to assigned existing customers. • Schedules and completes proactive customer calls and visits and captures key information in the Company’s information systems. • Performs contractual re-signs on existing customers to extend customer relationship and increase customer profitability where appropriate. • Responds to all cancellation requests in alignment with the established escalation policy. • Proactively communicates with or responds to customers in support of Company pricing initiatives. • Regularly meets with Sales Manager to review weekly customer retention and relationship activities, progress versus goals and status of key customer relationships. • Partners with the operations team, when needed, to address customer services issues. • Builds relationships and increases Company visibility through participation in Company-sponsored activities, trade shows, chamber of commerce events and other similar activities. • Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
• A high school diploma or G.E.D. • A minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer-facing role identifying and addressing customer needs • A valid driver’s license is required.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
About Republic Services
Through our subsidiaries, we provide non-hazardous solid waste and recycling services for commercial, industrial, municipal and residential customers. Our customers come first as we strive to safely and sustainably provide reliable service through our facilities across 41 states and Puerto Rico. At Republic Services, we’re guided by five essential core values – to be Respectful, Responsible, Reliable, Resourceful, and Relentless in all we do, every day. Our highly passionate, professional team is reminded of these principles every time they see the five R’s joined together to form the Republic Services Star. It’s what makes us who we are, reminding us to keep our customers at the heart of it all.
Republic Services, Inc. was incorporated in 1996 with a “can do” spirit, driving its dramatic growth and acquisitions through the years, welcoming other organizations that share its values and fiduciary discipline. Today, Republic Services, Inc. is the second largest provider of services in the domestic non-hazardous solid waste industry, as measured by revenue as well as a Fortune 500 company, publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: RSG).
Why Work with Us
We employ approximately 33,000 full-time employees and work to create and maintain an environment that attracts, develops and retains people who assure our success with customers and differentiate us from our competitors. We want to be an employer of choice for top talent. Recent recognition includes being listed on Forbes Best Large Companies in America, Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies and Business Insider’s Most Meaningful Companies in America.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits:
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
• Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
• Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
• Short- and long-term disability.
• Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
• Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
• Employee discount programs.
• 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).