Republic Services Facility Maintenance in Odessa, Texas
Requisition ID: 28440BR
Job Title: Facility Maintenance
Division: 6406: Odessa
Location: 60006: Odessa-3001 S F M 866
Position Type: Full-Time
Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
The Facility Maintenance role is responsible for repairing all production equipment in a safe and expedient manner and carrying out other related projects as assigned.
• Troubleshoots voltages from power source to control level.
• Operates industrial equipment, including hand wrenches, welders, power tools, and cutting torches.
• Operates a forklift and other heavy equipment.
• Performs repairs and maintenance on all recordable equipment, including centrifuge units, shaker units, and individual pumps (i.e., centrifugal, trash, etc.).
• Records and logs maintenance repairs and inspections.
• Digs, sweeps, shovels, and pressure washes, as needed.
• Follows good housekeeping practices for maintenance and production areas with respect to washing, cleaning, and maintaining tools and other equipment.
• Follows all safety policies and procedures.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• High school diploma.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in the repair and installation of CNC equipment.
• Electrical license.
• CNC Controls, PLC programming, electrical, mechanical, and/or hydraulic training.
• Knowledge of:
o CNC Controls troubleshooting
o Mechanical problems
o Basic hand tools and the proper/safe use of those tools
o Voltage meters
o Basic electrical (wiring) troubleshooting
• PLC programming and troubleshooting experience.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.