Republic Services Sales Rep - E & P in Odessa, Texas
Sales Rep - E & P
The Company’s E&P division provides oilfield waste services to its customer base and operates three types of waste management and disposal facilities: treatment, recovery and disposal facilities; engineered landfills; and salt water disposal injection wells. The Sales Representative (E&P) builds relationships with current and existing customers, delivers exceptional customer service and is dedicated to delivering a premium product in a competitive market.
• Experience in the oilfield waste management, environmental services or drilling fluids industries.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
60006: Odessa-3001 S F M 866
• Delivers exceptional customer service while expanding relationships within existing customer base. • Fosters new client relationships and identifies new business opportunities. • Works closely with multiple internal stakeholders to ensure bids and proposals are delivered on time and in accordance with client expectations. • Participates in the development and review of content for bids and proposals. • Provides supports to members of the sales team to help promote open communication, team work, success and having fun. • Represents the Company at tradeshows, conferences, industry events and other networking opportunities. • Remains current on relevant industry regulations and trends, including upcoming projects, innovative technologies and competitor strategies and initiatives. • Works closely with others to identify and develop new business opportunities and competitive strategies. • Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent. The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• High school diploma or GED. • Minimum of 3 years of sales experience with a focus on sales, client relations and/or business development. • Valid driver’s license.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Good customer services skills to meet and exceed customer expectations; acts in a professional, courteous and cooperative manner toward customers and co-workers; works with a sense of honesty and trustworthiness. • Good time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient and safe manner. • Good follow through ability; adheres to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise. • Excellent verbal and written communication skills. • Ability to build relationships with internal and external customers. • Maintains a feeling of pride in work; strives to achieve all goals. • Proficient in Microsoft Office.
About Republic Services
Through our subsidiaries, we provide non-hazardous solid waste and recycling services for commercial, industrial, municipal and residential customers. Our customers come first as we strive to safely and sustainably provide reliable service through our facilities across 41 states and Puerto Rico. At Republic Services, we’re guided by five essential core values – to be Respectful, Responsible, Reliable, Resourceful, and Relentless in all we do, every day. Our highly passionate, professional team is reminded of these principles every time they see the five R’s joined together to form the Republic Services Star. It’s what makes us who we are, reminding us to keep our customers at the heart of it all.
Republic Services, Inc. was incorporated in 1996 with a “can do” spirit, driving its dramatic growth and acquisitions through the years, welcoming other organizations that share its values and fiduciary discipline. Today, Republic Services, Inc. is the second largest provider of services in the domestic non-hazardous solid waste industry, as measured by revenue as well as a Fortune 500 company, publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: RSG).
Why Work with Us
We employ approximately 33,000 full-time employees and work to create and maintain an environment that attracts, develops and retains people who assure our success with customers and differentiate us from our competitors. We want to be an employer of choice for top talent. Recent recognition includes being listed on Forbes Best Large Companies in America, Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies and Business Insider’s Most Meaningful Companies in America.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits:
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
• Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
• Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
• Short- and long-term disability.
• Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
• Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
• Employee discount programs.
• 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).