Go way beyond customer service.
Customer Resource Centers now open in Charlotte, NC, Indianapolis, IN and Chandler, AZ.
A Fortune 500 company that provides non-hazardous solid waste and recycling services for commercial, industrial, municipal and residential customers, Republic Services has, state-of-the-art customer resource centers in Charlotte, North Carolina, Indianapolis, Indiana and Chandler, Arizona.
Why Republic Services?
- Help us protect our planet in a customer service job that makes a difference
- Highly competitive salary of $14-15 per hour to start, plus generous benefits
- New, state-of-the-art center with ergonomic design and the latest technology tools
- Excellent locations, with daycare and fitness facilities nearby
- One of Business Insider’s 30 Most Meaningful Companies to Work For in America
- Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers
- Ethisphere's 2017 World's Most Ethical Companies
Be a true customer resource.
- Serve as a concierge between our customers and our company
- Be highly empowered to problem solve with customers using your judgment and skills
- Solve problems completely on the first call
- Respond to inbound calls only; NO OUTBOUND CALLS
- Receive four weeks of paid training
- Have excellent opportunity for career advancement, including positions that offer sales and commission
Do you fit the bill?
- A high motivation level, strong work ethic, engaging personality and excellent service orientation
- Good time management, communication and active listening skills
- The ability to embrace our five essential core values – to be Respectful, Responsible, Reliable, Resourceful and Relentless
- A high school diploma or GED; associate’s degree preferred
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as a candidate click here (Español) and click here (Español).
Republic Services is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with a disability who need assistance with the application process, please contact us at 855-444-4079.
Republic Services is a drug free workplace.
Republic Services participates in e-verify to verify the employment status of all persons hired to work in the United States click here for more information.