Take on the Challenge Behind the Scenes
Republic Services is looking for ambitious, capable and skilled technicians to join our network of over 32,000 employees serving 14 million customers and over 2,700 communities across the United States. We are seeking technicians to perform preventive maintenance on diesel and non-diesel equipment and trucks.
- Competitive pay rates with excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k)
- Paid holidays, vacation and personal time
- Future career advancement opportunities
- Fortune 500 Company in a stable industry
Tackle a new challenge every day
Enjoy the benefits of working on a single fleet with state-of-the-art equipment, supporting our drivers as they run their routes and servicing some of the most technically advanced vehicles on the road.
- Maintain and repair highly intricate and powerful machinery
- Receive training on new technologies and equipment
- Serve your community and your customers
- Enjoy competitive wages and benefits
- Be recognized for exceptional performance
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as a candidate click here (Español) and click here (Español).
Republic Services is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with a disability who need assistance with the application process, please contact us at 855-444-4079 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For other recruiting related questions or technical issues, please contact us at email@example.com.
Republic Services is a drug free workplace.
Republic Services participates in e-verify to verify the employment status of all persons hired to work in the United States click here for more information.