Republic Services Centrifuge Operator in Pecos, Texas
Requisition ID: 28845BR
Job Title: Centrifuge Operator
Division: 6418: Reeves Cty LF & TRD/ Pecos TRD
Location: 60026: Pecos-95 TX 302
Position Type: Full-Time
Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
The Company’s E&P division provides oilfield waste services to its customer base and operates three types of waste management and disposal facilities: treatment, recovery and disposal facilities; engineered landfills; and salt water disposal injection wells. The Centrifuge Operator is responsible for Fluid Environmental Services (FES) mobilization, operation and demobilization.
• Supervises FES mobilization and operation.
• Demobilizes FES equipment, including dryings, centrifuges, vacuums, screw conveyors and pumps.
• Troubleshoots equipment issues, performs equipment maintenance and orders equipment and supplies.
• Supervises operators during service delivery.
• Attends all required safety meetings and conducts all business activities in accordance with the Company’s policies.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Experience in the oil and gas industry.
• High school diploma or GED.
• At least 1 year of experience in solids control technology.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Good customer services skills to meet and exceed customer expectations; acts in a professional, courteous and cooperative manner toward customers and co-workers; works with a sense of honesty and trustworthiness.
• Good time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient and safe manner.
• Good follow through ability; adheres to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise.
• Ability to adhere to Company policies and rules set forth; promotes the Company’s safety standards; does not take inappropriate risks.
• Maintains a feeling of pride in work; strives to achieve all goals.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.