Republic Services Account Receivable Manager in Phoenix, Arizona
Requisition ID: 29320BR
Job Title: Account Receivable Manager
Division: 2008: National Accounts
Location: 04223: Phoenix - 20830 N Tatum Blvd
Position Type: Full-Time
Exempt Status: Exempt
The Manager, Accounts Receivable manages the daily operations of the Accounts Receivable function which includes leading the A/R supervisor team to ensure daily tasks are completed and departmental goals are met. In addition, the Manager, Accounts Receivable reviews and develops business processes to increase efficiency, enhance productivity, and improve customer experience.
• Leads the A/R Supervisor team to ensure all billing tasks are completed timely and accurately within established guidelines.
• Monitors and guides A/R Supervisors to ensure all procedures are followed and remain in compliance with established SOX controls.
• Leads team on cash application and customer collection efforts on all National Accounts on a monthly basis.
• Implements and performs quality management and measurement processes related to invoice completeness, accuracy, timeliness and transparency.
• Collaborates with other department personnel to determine root cause of process errors and associated process improvement solutions.
• Designs, establishes, and monitors team performance metrics.
• Meets with external customers regarding the accounts receivable function to
provide an overview of the department and processes as well as to address any concerns related to invoices.
• Assists with preparing departmental presentations for quarterly business reviews.
• Provides direction to resolve significant and complex service billing or pricing problems.
• Provides support for internal and external audits as required.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required by personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Minimum of 3 years accounts receivable experience. (Required)
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
• Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
• Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency with Excel.
• Previous experience in a leadership or supervisory role.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.