Republic Services Director of Lead Generation, Advertising & Branding in Phoenix, Arizona
Requisition ID: 26860BR
Job Title: Director of Lead Generation, Advertising & Branding
Division: 2000: Republic Services, Inc.
Location: 04218: Phoenix-18500 N Allied Way
Position Type: Full-Time
Exempt Status: Exempt
The Director of Lead Generation, Advertising & Branding leads the lead generation efforts for B2B and B2C campaigns to generate quality leads for sales teams across Customer Verticals. This role is responsible for building and growing the Republic Services’ brand in order to meet the Company’s strategic objectives and overarching marketing communications plan. The Director of Lead Generation, Advertising & Branding leverages team-centric approaches to develop short and long term strategic plans (along with supporting ROI analysis) that support the Company’s vision and department goals; ensures that the creative process supports messaging needs and timing in the market place; ensures that interactive media supports key strategic goals; and manages project budgets and deadlines. The Director of Lead Generation, Branding & Advertising also manages staff and agency expectations and ensures all traditional and electronic materials are within campaign and properly used brand identity. The Director of Lead Generation, Advertising & Branding directs activities of staff to ensure policies and procedures, including project and budget management and contractual obligations, are followed.
• Creates successful lead nurture programs using a variety of channels that bring qualified leads to various sales funnels.
• Builds Pardot drip campaigns that score leads based on a variety of factors and through partnership with sales and digital channels, builds the entire customer experience flow.
• Optimizes campaigns based on full funnel results and recommends improvements.
• Directs all channels/vendors associated with lead gen including email, ecommerce, social, telemarketing and more.
• Creates compelling B2B lead gen assets such as Webinars, Infographics, videos and white papers.
Branding and Advertising
• Directs all ad agencies, creative suppliers and staff to develop strategies and tactics to achieve annual branding and advertising goals.
• Increases customer awareness through the development of short and long-term brand and campaign goals and activities.
• Leads strategic brand planning process including brand awareness, market penetration, customer recognition and employment brand, based on customer insights and analytics.
• Leverages a team-centric approach to manage national advertising campaign assignments including opening jobs, writing/reviewing creative briefs and plans, reviewing estimates, evaluating work against creative briefs and presenting work to others as assigned.
• Interfaces with Corporate communications and human resources to ensure brand consistency.
• Monitors and analyzes the use of the Republic Services brand to determine the appropriate use.
• Creates and/or oversees the creation of all branding and marketing materials.
• Directs agencies to maintain campaign continuity and synergy with external partners.
Media Strategy, Planning, and Buying
• Effectively utilizes the proper mix of traditional and new media.
• Leads development, execution, analysis and reporting of media heavy-up or scale-down tests to assess ROI for incremental spending.
• Remains on the forefront of advertising/media and related customer trends.
• Develops and recommends annual initiative and budget plan for group.
• Develops and maintains an updated annual marketing calendar in partnership with field marketing and sales teams, prioritizing opportunities that offer the highest ROI.
• Disseminates information, including policies and procedures, in an accurate, timely and professional manner, and ensures approved changes are understood and adhered to by the team.
People and Agency Management
• Leads weekly status meetings with staff, attends weekly direct report meetings with supervisor and ensures staff attends weekly agency status meetings.
• Ensures a true partnership with all agencies, ensuring that the relationships and communications between staff, agencies/freelancers and other departments are healthy, productive, cost-efficient and lead to quality work.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required by personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field (required).
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in B2B Lead Generation with proven track record of generating and optimizing quality leads both for sales and online (required).
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in an advertising & branding leadership role (required).
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
• Business 2 Business (B2B) and Business 2 Customer (B2C) Advertising and Branding experience.
• Marketing P&L experience.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in B2B lead generation with revenue commitment.
• Experience with lead nurture tools such as Pardot, Eloqua or Marketo.
• Start-up experience.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.