Republic Services eCommerce Analyst in Phoenix, Arizona
Requisition ID: 27749BR
Job Title: eCommerce Analyst
Division: 2000: Republic Services, Inc.
Location: 04218: Phoenix-18500 N Allied Way
Position Type: Full-Time
Exempt Status: Exempt
The eCommerce Analyst is responsible for execution planning, development, and maintenance of Republic Services’ eCommerce website while delivering data-driven insights and analysis. The eCommerce Analyst works closely with management to understand the vision and business requirements and works with the functional business teams and IT to further define requirements to ensure eCommerce projects are expertly executed. The eCommerce Analyst possesses a passion for data-driven decision making, exhibits strong collaboration skills, and is consistently focused on meeting the team’s objectives of driving customer acquisition, engagement, and retention.
• Serves as day to day liaison between the digital marketing team and the IT organization through attendance of daily meetings and product ownership.
• Organizes, prioritizes and assigns work to web content, web development, and IT resources and external agencies according to department guidelines and leadership direction.
• Plans, organizes, designs, creates and implements projects to accomplish business goals
• Plans and executes A/B and Multivariate experiments, analyzes and reports results, and plans and executes product enhancements informed by findings
• Creates, analyzes, and refines reports that measure business impact of eCommerce platform
• Provides key insights regarding performance of the eCommerce platform and identifies additional opportunities.
• Establishes and maintains dashboard and analytic reporting for the eCommerce platform, including reports for management which focus on key insights.
• Analyzes and reports all key performance indicators for multiple product lines within Republic Services’ eCommerce business.
• Works with manager(s) to conceive and test new digital projects to meet business objectives.
• Communicates with internal and external customers for relevant input to develop and implement successful projects.
• Analyzes and understands customer needs related to eCommerce based various information and web based sources.
• Uses information received to make recommendations to support and influence business goals and objectives.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required by personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Bachelor’s Degree (required).
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in digital marketing (required).
• Working knowledge of web languages, content management, web development and web analytics.
• Working knowledge of digital marketing (eCommerce, search engine, email, mobile and/or social).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics or Communications.
• Strong active analytical curiosity and creativity, as well as a flexible critical thinker and problem solver.
• Able to work diligently and independently, but according to direction and within pre-set guidelines.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.