Republic Services Email Marketing Analyst in Phoenix, Arizona
Requisition ID: 29478BR
Job Title: Email Marketing Analyst
Division: 2000: Republic Services, Inc.
Location: 04218: Phoenix-18500 N Allied Way
Position Type: Full-Time
Exempt Status: Exempt
How would you like to work for a Fortune 300 company that is in startup mode when it comes to email marketing? You get the excitement of building things from scratch and the stability and prosperity of a big company. Plus, we’re leaders in the Environmental Services sector and making an impact on Our Blue Planet TM. We are seeking the brightest and most talented Marketing professionals to lead the way in this transformation. We seek enthusiastic individuals who are excited about the way we market to and interact with our customers. Creativity, collaboration, problem solving and strategic thinking are the keys to ensuring we build a truly differentiated experience for our customers.
The Email Marketing Analyst will drive to deliver a differentiated customer experience through the execution, management and strategy of all email marketing plans for the Digital Marketing team. The Email Marketing Analyst will partner with cross functional teams including Brand, Pricing, and IT to develop email campaigns. The position is a project driven role that will be accountable for performing competitive and industry research, coordinating with advertising agencies, marketing operations and regional marketing teams in the production of email campaigns to drive customer acquisition, retention, and engagement.
• Develops email marketing plan & strategy to drive revenue through acquisition of new customers and retention of existing customers as well as promote the brand and self-servicing through education and engagement campaigns.
• Reports on email performance and makes recommendations for future improvements based on results, customer input and your own creative ideas.
• Aids with development & analysis of weekly/monthly/campaign reporting and actionable next steps that will grow and optimize the email campaigns.
• Forecasts email results and oversees the testing matrix to assist leadership in making fact based strategic decisions.
• Serves as the subject matter expert on email marketing including the ability to articulate and champion email best practices.
• Develops and maintains the email content calendar and works with agencies/vendors in development of email content.
• Analyzes email best practices and competitors’ advertising to assist in the development of a differentiated email strategy.
• Assists with, and develops presentations for, senior management related to email results and roadmap.
• Works with cross-functional teams to identify email lists and execute email campaigns via Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget).
• Performs competitive and industry research and coordinates with advertising agencies, marketing operations and regional marketing teams in the development and production of email campaigns to drive acquisition and loyalty and promote self-service programs.
• Maintains internal communications for email marketing initiatives to effectively communicate programs to internal audiences and ensure their success in the field.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required by personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Minimum of 3 years of business marketing experience (required).
• Minimum of 1 year of email marketing experience, preferably in retail/commerce environment.
• Experience in campaign creation and management, ideally using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly Exact Target & Pardot).
• Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and SQL.
• Ability to program email campaigns, write and edit copy.
• Ability to self-manage, plan, execute, and juggle multiple projects.
• Self-motivated and willing to contribute to a strong team environment.
• Exceptional detail orientation and comfortable with a fast-paced, high pressure and ambiguous environment.
• Ability to think strategically and execute flawlessly.
• Strong attention to detail and quality assurance – proofing, link accuracy, tracking and functionality.
• Comfortable operating in “gray” areas and finding innovative ways to execute and overcome structural/operational obstacles.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.