Republic Services Email Marketing Analyst in Phoenix, Arizona
Requisition ID: 26689BR
Job Title: Email Marketing Analyst
Division: 2000: Republic Services, Inc.
Location: 04218: Phoenix-18500 N Allied Way
Position Type: Full-Time
Exempt Status: Exempt
The Email Marketing Analyst will provide support in the execution and strategy of national email marketing plans for the Digital Marketing team. The Email Marketing Analyst position is a project driven role that will be accountable for performing competitive and industry research; and coordinating with advertising agencies, marketing operations and regional marketing teams in the production of email campaigns to drive customer acquisition, retention, and engagement.
• Develops email marketing plan & strategy to drive new customers and retain existing customers.
• Drives the execution of email marketing campaigns that yield customer acquisition and retention revenue.
• Serves as the subject matter expert on email marketing including the ability to articulate and champion email best practices.
• Develops and maintains the email content calendar and works with agencies/vendors in development of email content.
• Works with IT, Business Intelligence and Pricing to identify email lists and executes email via Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget).
• Researches and stays on top of industry best practices. Analyzes email best practices and competitors advertising to assist in the development of a differentiated email strategy.
• Forecasts email results and oversees the testing matrix to assist leadership in making fact based strategic decisions.
• Performs competitive and industry research and coordinates with advertising agencies, marketing operations and regional marketing teams in the development and production of email campaigns to drive acquisition and loyalty and promote self-service programs.
• Reports on email performance and makes recommendations for future improvements based on test results, customer input and your own creative ideas.
• Strong attention to detail and quality assurance – proofing, link accuracy, tracking and functionality.
• Maintains internal communications for email marketing initiatives to effectively communicate programs to internal audiences and ensure their success in the field.
• Comfortable operating in “gray” areas and finding innovative ways to execute and overcome structural/operational obstacles.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required by personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Bachelor’s Degree (required).
• Minimum of 5 years of business marketing experience (required).
• Minimum of 4 years of email production experience, preferably in retail/commerce environment.
• Experience in campaign creation using an enterprise level ESP, ideally Salesforce Marketing Cloud
(formerly Exact Target & Pardot).
• Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and SQL.
• Ability to program email campaigns, write and edit copy.
• Ability to self-manage, plan, execute, and juggle multiple projects.
• Self-motivated and willing to contribute to a strong team environment.
• Exceptional detail orientation.
• Ability to think strategically and execute flawlessly.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.