Republic Services HR Data Administrator in Phoenix, Arizona
Requisition ID: 27392BR
Job Title: HR Data Administrator
Division: 2000: Republic Services, Inc.
Location: 04218: Phoenix-18500 N Allied Way
Position Type: Full-Time
Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
The HR Systems Administrator position ensures the data integrity of the HR system through audit and review. The HR Systems Administrator acts as a resource for all HR and Payroll users throughout the Company to provide information and support in regards to the HR system(s). This position will handle all maintenance of the HR system application, which includes native application tables and any associated ancillary tables. The HR Systems Administrator will write, produce, and document accurate, valid, and effective reports using the HR system and supporting system databases.
• Maintains the basic functional structure of the HR system which can include the areas of Job Structure, set up of a variety of HR related codes, maintenance or support in the set-up of employees, employee groups, security and reporting.
• Trains and ensures that HR systems users understand and can operate the HR system. Identifies training opportunities, along with developing and delivering training sessions to users.
• Identifies opportunities for system and process improvements, and works with the HR Systems team to implement solutions.
• Participates in the testing of upgrades, patches/fixes, new applications or modules and program/interface changes that affect the HR system.
• Creates ad-hoc and routine reports, repeatable queries, formal business communications, and detailed and accurate procedure manuals.
• Effectively presents information orally and in writing and responds to questions from groups of managers and employees.
• Provides support for all HR departments, Payroll and IT for troubleshooting technical issues involving the HR system and supports the testing of changes to the HR system as necessary.
• Works closely with the Corporate Payroll Department to maintain accurate HR system information.
• Provides companywide first level technical assistance regarding HR systems and procedures for employee status changes.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required by personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Experience with Lawson HRIS and Payroll applications.
• High school diploma or G.E.D.
• Minimum of 3 years of related HR or HRIS systems experience.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Excellent PC software knowledge and skills, including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Crystal reporting.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong ability to read, analyze, and interpret HR systems technical and procedural reports.
• Strong ethics and the ability to keep information confidential.
• Strong attention to detail and data analysis skills.
• Effective interpersonal skills across various levels of the organization.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work in high-volume, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work effectively, professionally, cooperatively and efficiently within a team environment.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information,