Republic Services Human Resource Data Administrator in Phoenix, Arizona
Human Resource Data Administrator
2000: Republic Services, Inc.
The HR Data Administrator ensures the data integrity of the HR system through audit and review and provides information and support on HR systems to HR and Payroll users throughout the Company. The HR Data Administrator will handle all maintenance of the HR system application, which includes native application tables and any associated ancillary tables, and will write, produce, and document accurate, valid, and effective reports using the HR system and supporting system databases.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
04218: Phoenix-18500 N Allied Way
• Maintains the basic functional structure of the HR system, which may include the areas of job structure; the set-up of a variety of HR related codes; and the maintenance and/or support of the set-up of employees, employee groups, security and reporting. • Trains HR systems users and ensures that they understand and can operate the HR system. Identifies training opportunities and develops and delivers training sessions to users. • Identifies opportunities for system and process improvements and works with the HR Systems team to implement solutions. • Participates in the testing of upgrades, patches/fixes, new applications or modules, and program/interface changes that affect the HR system. • Creates ad-hoc and routine reports, repeatable queries, formal business communications, and detailed and accurate procedure manuals. • Provides support to all HR departments, Payroll, and IT for troubleshooting technical issues involving the HR system and supports the testing of changes to the HR system as necessary. • Works closely with the Corporate Payroll Department to maintain accurate HR system information. • Provides companywide first level technical assistance regarding HR systems and procedures for employee status changes. • Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent. The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• High school diploma or G.E.D. (Required) • Minimum of 3 years of related HR or HRIS systems experience. (Required). • Experience with Lawson HRIS and Payroll applications. • Excellent PC software knowledge and skills, including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Crystal reporting. • Strong ability to read, analyze, and interpret HR systems technical and procedural reports. • Strong ethics and the ability to keep information confidential. • Strong attention to detail and data analysis skills. • Strong organizational skills and ability to work in high-volume, fast-paced environment.
Through our subsidiaries, we provide non-hazardous solid waste and recycling services for commercial, industrial, municipal and residential customers. Our customers come first as we strive to safely and sustainably provide reliable service through our facilities across 41 states and Puerto Rico. At Republic Services, we’re guided by five essential core values – to be Respectful, Responsible, Reliable, Resourceful, and Relentless in all we do, every day. Our highly passionate, professional team is reminded of these principles every time they see the five R’s joined together to form the Republic Services Star. It’s what makes us who we are, reminding us to keep our customers at the heart of it all.
Republic Services, Inc. was incorporated in 1996 with a “can do” spirit, driving its dramatic growth and acquisitions through the years, welcoming other organizations that share its values and fiduciary discipline. Today, Republic Services, Inc. is the second largest provider of services in the domestic non-hazardous solid waste industry, as measured by revenue as well as a Fortune 500 company, publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: RSG).
We employ approximately 33,000 full-time employees and work to create and maintain an environment that attracts, develops and retains people who assure our success with customers and differentiate us from our competitors. We want to be an employer of choice for top talent. Recent recognition includes being listed on Forbes Best Large Companies in America, Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies and Business Insider’s Most Meaningful Companies in America.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits:
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
• Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
• Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
• Short- and long-term disability.
• Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
• Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
• Employee discount programs.
• 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).