Republic Services Identity & Access Management Engineer in Phoenix, Arizona
Requisition ID: 27877BR
Job Title: Identity & Access Management Engineer
Division: 2000: Republic Services, Inc.
Location: 04218: Phoenix-18500 N Allied Way
Position Type: Full-Time
Exempt Status: Exempt
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer works with the IAM team to support the delivery of enterprise IAM services. The Identity and Access Management Engineer performs enhancement development, routine maintenance, patching and troubleshooting for the IAM environment and delivers exemplary customer service to the organization.
• Maintains the IBM Security infrastructure and software with system patches and upgrades.
• Troubleshoots and resolves infrastructure issues working together with messaging, AD, Web teams and application owners.
• Works closely with application developers to maintain custom extensions of IAM environment.
• Engages with IBM technical support service when necessary.
• Maintains optimal performance of IAM infrastructure by monitoring and assessing hardware/software performance. Recommends changes/enhancements to improve system availability, reliability, and performance.
• Conducts regular or emergency maintenance or software upgrades; provides occasional afterhours or weekend support.
• Provides on-going knowledge transfer to team members on security products and standards.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with IBM Security Suite (required).
• Experience supporting IAM software and infrastructure; including firmware upgrades and system administration (required).
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field of study.
• Experience with:
o root cause analysis
o Linux and Windows Server implementations
o IBM Appliance implementations – firmware upgrades, administration, etc.
o developing PIM custom access profiles
o configuring role mining and certification campaigns in ISIGI
• IBM Certified Associate - IBM Security Identity Manager / Security Identity Governance.
• Experience supporting and maintaining IBM Security software and related middleware:
o IBM Security Identity Manager (ISIM)
o IBM Security Directory Integrator (ISDI)
o IBM Security Directory Server (SDS)
o IBM DB2 Database Server (DB2)
o IBM Security Identity Governance and Intelligence (ISIGI)
o IBM Security Privileged Identity Manager (PIM)
o Web Sphere Application Server (WAS)
o IBM Tivoli Access Manager (TAM)
• General understanding of networking, load balancing, HA, backup and recovery.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.