Republic Services National Account Program Administrator - Manufacturing in Phoenix, Arizona
Requisition ID: 29325BR
Job Title: National Account Program Administrator - Manufacturing
Division: 2008: National Accounts
Location: 04223: Phoenix - 20830 N Tatum Blvd
Position Type: Full-Time
Exempt Status: Exempt
With responsibility to support sales objectives, the National Accounts Program Administrator directly works with key customer stakeholders to provide major account management support for manufacturing customers to fulfill contracts and facilitate obligations of account activity within assigned national account customer portfolios, including, but is not limited to performing audits, providing business opportunity analyses and coordinating back office efforts to effectively respond to customer requests.
• Takes action upon notification of account activity (service level increase or decrease – right sizing) to plan for and coordinate the appropriate service level in a manner that best meets customer needs and corporate objectives.
• Develops project plans, maintains key project performance indicators, and initiates/manages the implementation of projects with various teams throughout the Company.
• Manages and ensures completion of special projects including but not limited to:
o Coordinating installation and/or closing of existing account locations (10 locations or more).
o Implementing new customer locations
o Ensuring the support and assistance from various functional areas within National Accounts to perform assigned tasks as committed.
o Managing and implementing, right size, diversion, Compliance and single stream projects.
o Proactive analysis of business opportunities (ROI, analysis of saving and cross analysis) for assigned manufacturing national account customers, which includes seeking opportunities to create cost savings while increasing profitability and maximizing internal revenue growth.
o Providing information and acting as a resource to internal and external customers as needed regarding processes and newly developed initiatives.
o Providing complex customer service assistance for Manufacturing Corporate customer base.
o Acts as backup if National Accounts Manager or Sr. National Accounts Manager is unavailable to provide a point of contact to the customer.
o Accesses Salesforce.com to enter communication with customers when and if needed.
o Provides guidance on billing/collections issues for centrally and non-centrally billed customers to be in compliance with the contract.
• Assists Sr National Accounts Managers (NAMs) in ensuring customer compliance with all aspects of contract(s), including but not limited to:
o Contamination reporting, special waste, resolution, and corrective action planning (working in consort with the customer).
o Reviews pricing changes from pricing team with sales management for final approval.
o Communicates pricing changes NAMs to support the customer approval process and relays updated information to the field accordingly.
o Calling assigned customers that have used Republic in the past for special events to obtain future special event business and provide those leads to the National Account Managers.
• Assists with providing the content for development, and analysis of business opportunities of assigned manufacturing national account customers.
• Coordinates, analyzes and maintains customized files/reports for key customers to provide status reports, identify trends or anomalies in activity, and to make and/or propose corrective action where applicable.
• Communicates with corporate contacts as well as facilitates the planning and execution of field site audits or other functions as necessary at customer locations.
• Provide the customer’s corporate level staff with recommendations and problem solving for escalated issues related to service, billing, and reporting.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required by personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer contact position. (required)
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or Accounting.
• Experience with project management.
• Special Waste experience
• Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Excel.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.