Republic Services Natl Accts Proc Improvmnt Spec - N. Phoenix location in Phoenix, Arizona
Requisition ID: 28607BR
Job Title: Natl Accts Proc Improvmnt Spec - N. Phoenix location
Division: 2008: National Accounts
Location: 04223: Phoenix - 20830 N Tatum Blvd
Position Type: Full-Time
Exempt Status: Exempt
The National Accounts Process Improvement Specialist documents the organization’s current processes, tools and policies; reviews departmental data and measurements develops a gap analyses from National Accounts representative standards; creates the plan to align and improve National Account operations, works with Sr. Management to develop and implement new processes, and may also act as the liaison between National Accounts and IT (SFDC Administrator). In addition, the National Accounts Process Improvement Specialist develops, conducts, and evaluates new hire and on-going coaching for employees at National Accounts.
• Works closely with National Accounts management to document, evaluate, revise and improve department processes/procedures.
• Provides business process leadership and planning. This includes providing consultations to national account stakeholders and the technology organization on best practices for implementation and ongoing process improvement.
• Analyzes and/or produces on-going or ad-hoc customer service reports and metrics for National Accounts department management.
• Works with National accounts leadership team to develop process improvement and coaching materials for National accounts and work with the Performance and Learning Department utilizing their training for organization standards.
• Communicates process concerns to the National Accounts leadership team and utilizes the Learning and Talent Development Department to help with any corporate training concerns.
• Partners with managers to proactively identify any process improvement and coaching needs.
• Create, modify and streamline process and coaching curriculum, (binders, PowerPoint presentations, and collateral).
• Handles all logistics associated with department processes and coaching.
• May perform monitoring/coaching sessions to identify the types of coaching each National Account customer service employee needs. Provides immediate coaching and feedback.
• Become an expert in SFDC processes and fully understand the capabilities to work with the IT team for process improvement.
• Prioritizes urgent cases for next morning work load to management team.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience coaching and enhancing processes with employees and/or management or equivalent experience in job knowledge and/or hands on coaching with customer service. (Required)
• Minimum of 2 years of experience evaluating, planning, or implementing process improvement plans. (Required)
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Process certification such as ISO 9000, TQM or Six Sigma.
• SFDC experience.
• Ability to measure and evaluate the overall effectiveness of business processes, consider and weigh various alternatives, and identify and recommend the most effective opportunities for improvement.
• Proficiency with basic math skills.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.