Republic Services Process Improvement Analyst in Phoenix, Arizona
Process Improvement Analyst
2000: Republic Services, Inc.
The Process Improvement Analyst will play a leading role in the creation of future-state processes and tools that will ultimately transform service delivery at Republic Services. Working closely with Operations, Information Technology, Customer Experience, Digital Operations, and other cross-functional stakeholders, the Process Improvement Analyst will support significant portions of Republic Services’ Digital Operations strategy implementation through documentation of new standards, procedures and management routines. The Process Improvement Analyst will support the Director, Process Improvement by leveraging their project delivery skillset and understanding of Republic Operations to support the creation and field socialization of project inputs, supporting the solution creation and documentation to support the Digital Operations platform.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
04218: Phoenix-18500 N Allied Way
o Continuously provides input on process improvement and development standards, procedures and management routines to ensure proposed and implemented solutions meet customer and operational demands.
o Works actively across groups of internal and external resources, touching all phases of solution documentation including planning, requirements, development, and implementation to drive customer-facing and productivity enhancing capabilities.
• Deliverable Creation and Socialization
o Responsible for creation of process documentation, project content, and inputs into project deliverables.
o Responsible for supporting the Director in advocating for and socializing project deliverables with key stakeholders.
o Plans and facilitates business working sessions.
o Participates, facilitates, or supports multiple aspects of Digital Operations product delivery (standards, procedures and management routines)
o Attends internal core team working sessions to provide insights and knowledge into Business Requirements, Future State Process Definition, and Scope/Approach for field testing.
o Conducts working sessions with extended Field team members/subject matter experts to address gaps/open items in deliverable creation.
o Supports proof-of-concept and pilot activity to validate solutions and benefits.
o Reviews all deliverables and deliverable templates and provides inputs/suggestions for quality improvement.
• Field Stakeholder Partnership
o Maintains excellent understanding of the needs of operators in the field through work with drivers, dispatchers, supervisors, and other relevant subject matter experts.
o Facilitates socialization of deliverables with defined stakeholders to ensure their buy-in on content.
o Provides Director, Process Improvement with input into development of field socialization approach.
• Travels up to 50% of the time.
• Performs other job duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Demonstrated experience with large-scale process improvement and/or technology implementations in a key support role. (Required).
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in waste or transportation industry, particularly with deep experience in field process or operations role, or equivalent experience in a support role with a top-tier consulting firm.
• Ability to organize and support a diverse group of contributors and stakeholders to achieve objectives.
• Ability to develop a deep understanding of current-state operational processes, pain points, and areas of opportunity by asking high gain questions, engaging in active listening, and probing.
• Written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create, process, and design content in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Visio and confidently facilitate working sessions in these mediums with key stakeholders at all levels.
• Results orientation and good time management skills with an ability to understand key milestones, goals, and objectives while leading groups of internal and external resources to meet project goals.
• Demonstrated ability and willingness to adjust and adapt to changing conditions.
• Ability to translate operational team issues into new ideas and garner excitement and generate interest in program amongst field stakeholders.
• Ability to grasp concepts quickly and exercise follow through skills, adhere to a work schedule and address challenges as they arise, maintaining a positive outlook.