Republic Services Product Analyst in Phoenix, Arizona
Requisition ID: 27347BR
Job Title: Product Analyst
Division: 2000: Republic Services, Inc.
Location: 04218: Phoenix-18500 N Allied Way
Position Type: Full-Time
Exempt Status: Exempt
The Product Analyst identifies markets in core segments and designs new products and services to take advantage of customer trends. The Product Analyst also collaborates with the marketing, revenue, sales and customer experience department to establish clear project timeline and steps to accomplish product launches within the company. The Product Analyst pre-empts potential problems and provides effective solutions in reaction to the application of concepts, techniques, knowledge, or processes developed to support the new product or product change. The Product Analyst leads the financial analysis for each developed product in the portfolio and establishes targeted assumptions of ongoing progress for growth in volume and price.
• Owns individual products and customer segments within the commercial and residential spaces where Republic Services competes.
• Supports the Product Senior Manager by critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, deconstructing macro level direction into product launch steps, consolidating customer insights into actionable tasks and moving their product through development stages.
• Identifies and documents business requirements and implements design activities.
• Creates functional and wireframe prototypes, process flows, and screen mockups to illustrate requirements and scope.
• Creates reports and analysis that tracks and documents changes to functional and business specifications.
• Participates in development activities in order to ensure proper communication of requirements and accuracy of development.
• Distills information from differing stakeholder perspectives into a single, consistent message and drafts communications to the Marketing Team.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required by personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Minimum of 3 years of prior experience in a product analyst or similar role handling sales, marketing, operations and communications.
• Product development experience.
• Program management experience.
• Experience in the waste industry.
• Bachelor's Degree in communications, marketing, business, operations management, program management or related field.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Knowledge of sales strategy and implementation including market research, customer prospecting, sales promotion and customer retention strategies.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.