Republic Services Senior Human Resource Manager - Field Support in Phoenix, Arizona
Requisition ID: 28670BR
Job Title: Senior Human Resource Manager - Field Support
Division: 2000: Republic Services, Inc.
Location: 04218: Phoenix-18500 N Allied Way
Position Type: Full-Time
Exempt Status: Exempt
The Senior Manager HR Field Support supports the field organization. This individual will champion Republic’s culture and values, supporting our business leaders to help execute key HR strategies and counsel the Company’s leadership on Human Resources related issues. The Senior Manager HR Field Support will navigate and resolve employee issues; lead employee relations initiatives and investigations to ensure a positive and fair work environment; and, in partnership with department leaders, develop engagement strategies based on survey data and employee feedback, to ensure the Company is striving toward a highly engaged workforce.
• Provides Human Resources advice, support, consultation and leadership to the field Human Resources organization and employees.
• Ensures timely response to inquiries and requests from the field Human Resources organization and employees.
• Maintains thorough and up-to-date knowledge of the industry and assigned areas of responsibility to serve as an effective business partner.
• Implements, interprets and communicates Company policies to all employees.
• Analyzes data provided by colleagues to drive activities that will create positive employee experiences.
• Partners with colleagues from all areas of Human Resources to provide the field with direction on compensation planning and all other human resources activities, ensuring that they are completed timely and administered within Company guidelines.
• Conducts investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth as directed by VP HR; recommends follow up actions, as necessary, and is instrumental in ensuring all appropriate next steps are followed.
• Acts as a liaison with the field operations for compliance-related activities and employee relations.
• Prepares statistical data analyses and background material for management reports, as requested, and may provide gap analyses and recommendations as needed.
• Ensures proper maintenance of confidential employee information.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned by VP HR.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Minimum of 8 years of progressive Human Resources experience. (Required.)
• Minimum of 6 years of experience in an exempt Human Resources role. (Required.)
• Minimum of 4 years of Human Resources business partnership experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• PHR or SPHR Certification.
• Experience supporting client groups in a Fortune 500 corporate environment.
• Thorough knowledge of federal and state employment laws.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.