Republic Services Senior Manager Treasury in Phoenix, Arizona
Requisition ID: 27459BR
Job Title: Senior Manager Treasury
Division: 2000: Republic Services, Inc.
Location: 04218: Phoenix-18500 N Allied Way
Position Type: Full-Time
Exempt Status: Exempt
The Senior Manager, Treasury plays a critical role in the effectiveness of the treasury department and works across all disciplines of treasury to ensure all requirements and Company objectives are met or exceeded. The Senior Manager, Treasury primarily is responsible for ensuring all functions of the treasury management and payment systems are effectively utilized.
• Ensures proficiency in all functions of treasury management system, utilizing it to accurately administer, analyze and report on liquidity, debt and letter of credit portfolio; initiate principal and interest payments; set daily cash position; initiate wires and ACH payments; administer bank accounts; and interface to general ledger.
• Responsible for payment systems and technology used by each of our customer payment channels, including lockbox, EBPP and credit card processing. Monitors and reports on cost, efficiency and compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Prepares annual budget and field allocations for transaction fees.
• Conducts RFPs; provides input into vendor selection.
• Forecasts debt, cash and interest expense as a member of the forecasting team within treasury.
• Prepares financial analysis and presentations for management, Board of Directors and bank meetings.
• Supports preparation of monthly and quarterly closings and SEC filings including 10Q and 10K filing; communicates with other departments to ensure consistency and accuracy of information.
• Monitors and ensures compliance with bond indentures, loan agreements and credit facility documents.
• Analyzes and assesses new accounting rules and their impact on treasury.
• Represents, and may act as project lead for, cross functional process improvement projects.
• Supports field offices and corporate departments with various treasury related questions and requests.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or Accounting (required).
• Minimum of 5 years of diversified treasury experience (required).
• Experience in cash and liquidity management, capital markets, financial analysis, risk management and treasury operations and controls.
• Master’s degree.
• Certified Treasury Professional (CTP), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
• Experience working within a large Forture 500 company environment.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.