Republic Services Senior Product Manager in Phoenix, Arizona
Requisition ID: 28646BR
Job Title: Senior Product Manager
Division: 2000: Republic Services, Inc.
Location: 04218: Phoenix-18500 N Allied Way
Position Type: Full-Time
Exempt Status: Exempt
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of all products and programs required to acquire and retain customers in both the residential and commercial markets served by Republic Services. In this role, the Senior Product Manager leads internal product and process creation, product development, product management and lifecycle planning for all approved pipeline projects designed to deliver breakthrough growth and profitability. The Senior Product Manager leads a team of analysts and collaborates with sales staff, marketing, finance, accounting, and operations to develop winning products and programs. The Senior Product Manager implements new products into the field selling and operations structure and designs system and operational requirements for product changes and new product development. The Senior Product Manager is an organic growth leader for the organization focused on delivering new revenue streams built from customer and sales insights.
• Manages and leads the entire product line life cycle, including internal product and process creation, product development, product management and lifecycle planning for all approved pipeline projects designed to deliver breakthrough growth and profitability.
• Creates, designs and implements programs to identify and accomplish business goals.
• Specifies market requirements for current and future products by utilizing and conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
• Manages new product solutions through cross functional development teams including business development, marketing, finance, and pricing to deliver best in industry product offerings.
• Develops and implements a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute end product solutions.
• Analyzes potential third party relationships for the product, program or attribute.
• Manages the work of relevant customer development staff including product analysts.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field.
• Sales or customer relationship experience.
• Product development experience.
• Program management experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of management and job-related experience including experience in sales and marketing or operations.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Knowledge of all facets of sales strategy and implementation including market research, customer prospecting, sales promotion and customer retention strategies.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information,