Republic Services Truck Driver CDL Class B- Collection in Saint Louis, Missouri
Requisition ID: 28716BR
Job Title: Truck Driver CDL Class B- Collection
Division: 4354: St. Louis Portable Services
Location: 29005: Saint Louis-7151 N Market St
City: Saint Louis
Position Type: Full-Time
Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
The Other Collection Driver – Portable Toilet (Pumper) provides service to designated portable toilet customers by driving to their site to clean, empty, and refill toilets with deodorizing solution. The Other Collections Driver also helps to maintain the cleanliness of the vehicle, as well as the designated route and work area.
• Performs complete pre- and post-trip inspections of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy including, but not limited to, checking tire pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges and controls and reports any safety issues on standard reports.
• Drives heavy diesel truck to domestic sewage pick-up sites and to disposal area(s).
• Climbs on and off of vehicle at customer locations and disposal area(s) to load waste/sewage.
• Cleans toilets and collects domestic sewage.
• Delivers or picks up portable toilets, as assigned.
• Dumps collected sewage at public water treatment facility or at other applicable location(s).
• Reads route sheets and follows map servicing each customer as identified on the route sheet or as assigned by dispatcher and/or supervisor.
• Courteously interacts with customers, dispatchers, supervisors and others on a daily basis to ensure all customer routes are serviced in a timely and professional manner.
• Completes required route/productivity sheets, Vehicle Condition Reports (VCRs) and other forms.
• Maintains adherence to required productivity standards to ensure all customers are service in a timely and efficient manner.
• Follows all safety policies and procedures.
• Actively participate in the Company’s Driver Route Observation (ReSOP) program.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience driving commercial trucks.
• Experience driving portable toilet (pumper) vehicle.
• Class A or B Commercial Driver’s license (Required).
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.