Republic Services Accounts Receivable (A/R) Processor in Scottsdale, Arizona
Accounts Receivable (A/R) Processor
2000: Republic Services, Inc.
The AR Processor is responsible for timely and accurate research and application of unidentified payments to the correct customer accounts. The AR Processor works closely with cash contacts at field divisions, corporate and the lockbox when research of unidentified payments is needed.
• Experience working in a large Fortune 500 company. • Multi-division Accounts Receivable processing experience. • Minimum of 2 years of Accounts Receivable experience. • High volume data entry experience.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
04225: Scottsdale-14400 N. 87th St
• Works with field contacts to research and identify correct accounts and invoices for payment exception processing. • Keys unidentified cash receipts to the correct division, account, and invoice in the InfoPro and TRUX billing systems. • Responds to field check copy and other research requests as assigned. • Posts completed daily cash receipt batches in the InfoPro billing system. • Understands work assignments and project priorities and adheres accordingly. • Follows organizational procedures; takes initiative to communicate with management when unclear/uncertain. • May assist in other A/R functions as time as work load permits. • Performs other job-related duties as assigned. The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• High school diploma or GED.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Strong data entry skills (10,000 keystrokes per hour). • MS Excel skills at an intermediate level. • Effective verbal and written communication skills with all levels, both internally and externally. • Strong organizational skills and ability to work in high-volume, fast-paced environment. • Demonstrated ability to follow standard operating procedures and instructions to complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with Company guidelines and best practices. • Must be able to demonstrate initiative to thoughtfully research and follow up on non-standard situations to ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures. • Strong work ethic and positive attitude • Good math aptitude and the ability to work accurately with numbers • Ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team environment. • Detail-oriented and consistently ensures that work product is accurate.
Through our subsidiaries, we provide non-hazardous solid waste and recycling services for commercial, industrial, municipal and residential customers. Our customers come first as we strive to safely and sustainably provide reliable service through our facilities across 41 states and Puerto Rico. At Republic Services, we’re guided by five essential core values – to be Respectful, Responsible, Reliable, Resourceful, and Relentless in all we do, every day. Our highly passionate, professional team is reminded of these principles every time they see the five R’s joined together to form the Republic Services Star. It’s what makes us who we are, reminding us to keep our customers at the heart of it all.
Republic Services, Inc. was incorporated in 1996 with a “can do” spirit, driving its dramatic growth and acquisitions through the years, welcoming other organizations that share its values and fiduciary discipline. Today, Republic Services, Inc. is the second largest provider of services in the domestic non-hazardous solid waste industry, as measured by revenue as well as a Fortune 500 company, publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: RSG).
We employ approximately 33,000 full-time employees and work to create and maintain an environment that attracts, develops and retains people who assure our success with customers and differentiate us from our competitors. We want to be an employer of choice for top talent. Recent recognition includes being listed on Forbes Best Large Companies in America, Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies and Business Insider’s Most Meaningful Companies in America.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits:
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
• Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
• Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
• Short- and long-term disability.
• Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
• Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
• Employee discount programs.
• 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).