Republic Services Salesforce Developer in Scottsdale, Arizona
2023: Information Technology
The Salesforce Developer develops, configures, codes, tests, and debugs complex new software, enhancements to existing proprietary software or purchased software packages. In conjunction with functional users and IT Business Systems personnel, the Salesforce Developer assists with the design and documentation of the Company’s application software environment, and is responsible for contributing to application development projects of medium to high complexity.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
04225: Scottsdale-14400 N. 87th St
• Conceptualizes, prepares and creates detailed technical specifications from which complex programs will be written or configured. • Writes, tests, analyzes, and implements high quality code according to specifications. • Complies with all required Company policies and practices relating to the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC). • Assists others in defining application system scope and objectives through research and fact finding and makes recommendations pertaining to system design and solutions. • Provides Tier 3 support and resolution of open IT issues escalated by IT Customer Support. • Contributes to project plans for application software implementation activities of medium level of complexity and may coordinate and oversee the implementation. • Maintains and builds strong vendor relationships to resolve problems and coordinate the delivery of IT products and services. • Follows Salesforce.com’s best practices and guidelines in implementing solutions • Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required by personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with Java and Java-Script development (Required). • Minimum of 3 years of experience with data retrieval and integration across multiple platforms (Required). • Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field of study. • Salesforce.com Developer Certifications (DEV 401 and DEV 501). • Experience using Visual Force, Apex and Trigger. • Experience with relational databases and data warehouse concepts.
Through our subsidiaries, we provide non-hazardous solid waste and recycling services for commercial, industrial, municipal and residential customers. Our customers come first as we strive to safely and sustainably provide reliable service through our facilities across 41 states and Puerto Rico. At Republic Services, we’re guided by five essential core values – to be Respectful, Responsible, Reliable, Resourceful, and Relentless in all we do, every day. Our highly passionate, professional team is reminded of these principles every time they see the five R’s joined together to form the Republic Services Star. It’s what makes us who we are, reminding us to keep our customers at the heart of it all.
Republic Services, Inc. was incorporated in 1996 with a “can do” spirit, driving its dramatic growth and acquisitions through the years, welcoming other organizations that share its values and fiduciary discipline. Today, Republic Services, Inc. is the second largest provider of services in the domestic non-hazardous solid waste industry, as measured by revenue as well as a Fortune 500 company, publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: RSG).
We employ approximately 33,000 full-time employees and work to create and maintain an environment that attracts, develops and retains people who assure our success with customers and differentiate us from our competitors. We want to be an employer of choice for top talent. Recent recognition includes being listed on Forbes Best Large Companies in America, Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies and Business Insider’s Most Meaningful Companies in America.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits:
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
• Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
• Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
• Short- and long-term disability.
• Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
• Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
• Employee discount programs.
• 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).