Republic Services Senior Manager Reporting in Scottsdale, Arizona
Requisition ID: 27706BR
Job Title: Senior Manager Reporting
Division: 2023: Information Technology
Location: 04225: Scottsdale-14400 N. 87th St
Position Type: Full-Time
Exempt Status: Exempt
The Senior Manager, Reporting leads a team of reporting and data visualization professionals, who develop, configure, code, test, and debug business intelligence solutions using best of breed software solutions. This position must work with IT and business peers to deliver value-add analytics solutions. The Senior Manager, Reporting is responsible for the definition and deployment of the organization’s reporting strategy and overseeing the day-to-day operations of the developer resources. This individual must possess strong analytics and leadership skills and have the ability to work across multiple levels of the organization.
• Recommends and implements solutions that enable data analysis and reporting solutions to facilitate business decisions.
• Manages operational activities to provide a stable and reliable end-user experience.
• Evolves current reporting solution into state-of-the-art analytics platform.
• With key stakeholders, organizes and identifies areas to improve value analytics.
• Works with the data, governance, services, and business owners to deliver value-add analytics and reporting solutions.
• Leads a team of reporting and data visualization developers.
• Responsible for the development and administration of the department budget.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT or related field.
• At least 5 years of relevant experience working with reporting solutions: Qlik Cognos, SSRS or Hyperion.
• Experience deploying data visualization solutions, specifically leveraging Qlik technical offerings.
• Experience delivering Cognos-based solutions.
• Minimum of two years of experience managing development teams.
• Demonstrated ability to design, development and oversee complex reporting solutions.
• Strong proficiency in SQL.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders.
• Experience in all phases of the system development life cycle.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.