Republic Services Municipal Market Coordinator in Wilsonville, Oregon
Requisition ID: 27454BR
Job Title: Municipal Market Coordinator
Division: 4469: AWS - Lake Oswego
Location: 41216: Wilsonville-10295 Sw Ridder R
Position Type: Full-Time
Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
The Municipal Market Coordinator will provide a wide range of administrative, office and field support to the Municipal Relationship Manager, Contract Administrator, and General Manager while working to retain and secure new business within the respective municipal market.
• Assists with all aspects of the community outreach plan developed by the General Manager, Municipal Relationship Manager, and Contract Administrator.
• Coordinates and implements community outreach events.
• Places and develops municipal specific marketing materials.
• Researches and analyzes recycling trends.
• Assists with the development of programs to increase recycling rates.
• Provides budgeting and logistical support of sponsorship, advertising, and community engagement activities.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Business, or related field.
• Budget and planning experience.
• High school diploma or G.E.D.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience working with the public and performing project management.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Effective interpersonal skills across various levels of the organization.
• Strong time management skills.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule and extended hours.
• Ability to work effectively, professionally, cooperatively and efficiently within a team environment.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information,